How to Request a Transcript

Requesting Electronic Transcripts

If you graduated in 1992 or after from Princeton Senior High, Bluefield High, PikeView High, or Montcalm High, complete the request form here:

If you graduated prior to 1992 or from Spanishburg High, Matoaka High, Athens High, or Oakvale High, send the request, including a photo ID and one additional form of identification (utility bill, medical card, etc). to:

Mercer County Public Schools
Attention: Records Request
1403 Honaker Avenue
Princeton, WV 24740

Or email: