Bluefield Intermediate School believes . . .
- in fostering the lifelong love of learning
- that success is a cooperative effort between the school, home, and community
- in providing the opportunity for students to accept responsibility for their decisions and behaviors
- in providing opportunities for developing appropriate social skills
- in providing opportunities for the engagement of problem solving abilities
- in providing a safe environment that is nurturing, secure, and conducive to learning
- that high expectations in learning result in high achievement
- inclusive classrooms provide the least restrictive environment for our special education students. Support is also given by using small flexible group instruction for intervention.
- in striving for the maximum success of all students while respecting individual differences
- that the development of technology skills is vital in producing a competitive adult in the global community