Pre-K Registration Requirements:
- In order for your child to be eligible for Pre-K enrollment in the fall, your child must be 4 years old prior to July 1
- Children who are three years old and are eligible for special education services may also attend Pre-K.
- In order for your child to be eligible for Kindergarten enrollment, your child must be 5 years old before July
- Current Immunization Record
- State Issued Birth Certificate (Birth Certificates issued from hospitals or courthouses will not be accepted).
- Child’s WV Heath Check Form or Physical Form
- Child’s Dental Check Form
- Proof of Residency
- Please bring your child for screenings!
- Children will be registered according to a prescribed priority list identified and approved by the Mercer County Pre-K Core Team.
- Families will be contacted by the Core Team with a registration date and time, which will be held in May.
Parents will fill out applications and return to Mercer County Board of Education Office on or before Monday, April 22, 2019. Applications can be obtained:
- On the Mercer County Schools website: Pre-K Application
- Athens School
- Bluewell School
- C.A.S.E. Head Start
- Imagination Station Day Care
- Lashmeet/Matoaka School
- Learning Tree House Day Care
- Lifeline Day Care
- Mercer County Early Learning Center: Cumberland Heights
- Mercer County Early Learning Center: Silver Springs
- Montcalm Elementary
- Oakvale Elementary
- Spanishburg Elementary
- Mercer County Board of Education Office
Applications can be submitted to Stefanie Kopp, Pre-K Coordinator on or before April 22, 2019 via:
Mail: 1403 Honaker Avenue, Princeton, WV 24740
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION…
304-487-1551 ext. 1269
contact your child’s future school