Continuing Education Schedules for July and August 2019 (click link to open):
- The New Teacher’s Academy will take place on July 29, 30 and 31, 2019. Please register on the Mercer County website.
- Math4Life Boot-Camp will take place on July 30 and 31, 2019. Please contact Dr. Ashley Vaughn to register.
- Please note that Counselors will have training on July 31 and August 1, 2019 at MCTEC. All Secretaries will have training on August 1 and 2, 2019 at Princeton Senior High School.
- CPR, First Aid, and Medication Administration will be offered on August 1, 2019 beginning at 8:00 am at Athens Elementary School. Employees (including aides, principals, secretaries, and substitutes) who need to re-certify have been contacted via email and will need to attend this training. If you did not receive this email, please call or email Dr. Ashley Vaughn. Transportation will receive CPR, First Aid, and Medication Administration on August 6, 2019 at 8:00 am at Athens Elementary School.
- All employees will be with their home work site with their immediate supervisor on August 5, 2019 for Continuing Education/Curriculum Development.
- On August 6, 2019, Elementary will have Continuing Education at Bluefield Middle School.
- On August 6, 2019, Secondary and Resource will have Continuing Education at Princeton Senior High School, Glenwood, and MCTEC.
- Service employees will have training at various locations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at (304) 487-1551, ext. 1265, or email@example.com.